Thursday, January 31, 2008

Drawing progress: Naruto Uzumaki

From the last scene where we see the pre-teen Naruto Uzumaki before the timeskip, as he looks back at the Hokage mountainside and asks The Fourth, "Please watch me."

1. Sketch
Non-Photo Blue (Col-erase)
7 x 10" sketchbook
1-2 hours


2. Trace.
Light Green (Col-erase)
9 x 12" Bleedproof paper (Paris #234)
30 minutes


3. Lineart.
Assorted multiliners (Copic, Staedtler and Pigma Micron)
9 x 12" Bleedproof paper (Paris #234)
1 hour


4. Copic colours (coming soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, saw your blog while I was browsing around. Just wanted to drop a comment and greeting since I'm in the First Year A Class at Seneca right now =) right across the hall from you guys. Unfortunately I haven't really met any of the C class yet. I hope you're enjoying your first semester. Anyway your stuff is looking great, keep up the good work!

ps: nice Naruto fanarts!